Thursday, November 28, 2013


South Indian renowned actress based in USA, Richa Gangopadhyay says it's not goodbye to acting...but cheers till next time! Richa, who is awaiting Nagarjuna's Bhai release this 25th planning to continue her studies she left in 2008 after relocating to India and briefed it in her twitter page. "I was thinking deeply for the last one year if I want to just continue doing films or pick up my studies in the US where I left off when I moved to India in 2008 to try my luck in Indian films. I intentionally did not want to sign other films after Bhai this year, even though I have been getting many offers, as I did not want to leave the projects midway."


Confirming she is not quitting the films and only taking break Richa said, "I am not quitting films, just prioritizing academics at this juncture in my life. I know this comes as a shock to many who are unable to understand why I would even take a break when I am at the peak of my film career. I feel I should not be putting academics on the back burner, which is important for my long-term career. So it is not a rushed, forced, or unwise decision from my end."

Last few years had been phenomenal for Richa in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali film industries and had dream opportunities with Nagarjuna, Rana, Ravi Teja, Prabhas, Venkatesh, Dhanush, Simbu and Prosenjit. Selvaraghavan's Mayakkam Enna actress has accounted extended thanks to all her fans, colleagues, directors and producers for supporting an actress with no star background, who has received six best actress awards till date. Richa also promised to stay connected via twitter.












Posted by V4Tamil .com on 11:02 PM in , ,    No comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter

Search